Arizona Central- New start in Arizona?

Outlawiskrazy

Contributor
Arizona central Wednesday edition newspaper

November 9th 2016

The Arizona cardinals have been recently sold to new owners, the article below is from the newspaper dated November 9th. We outline why, buy the cardinals, and can they bring a championship to the desert.
It's a basic Q & A but a nice way to meet your new owners.

Q. What was your first thoughts when you, got approved into the PX1 league, and got offered a ownership seat in the great league?

A. My, first thoughts was how did the Ravens, and the Cardinals become available, I than proceeded to start which city was best for me personally. I liked the idea of Baltimore hard working cold weather football city. However it wasn't the club, I was looking for since I was a kid I was admired the Cardinals. They have a rich history, but have yet to win a championship.

Q. What's it like to leave Chicago, and live in Arizona?

A. It's warm, and to be honest lots of Chicago residents move to Arizona. I'm still not used to the climate but I'm enjoying it.

Q. How do you feel you did in free agency?

A. I'm going to give a political response here, we didn't want to over pay and give us trouble with the cap years later so we played it conservative.

Q. The draft explain your first two picks?

A. We decided to go with position in the first round instead of the best player on the board, choosing Alabama the Oj Howard. He's immensely talented pass catching tight end, we felt he was a nice safe choice that we could plug and play so far that's worked. He's a Gruden grinder to, a good locker room guy.

In the second round we really felt good with Christian Hackenberg the big quaterback from Penn State, we made a deal with the jets and figured we had solved our quaterback position.

However when the draft was going into the 2nd round we pulled the trigger on pick 39 and traded to acquire that choice immediately we chose Mason Randolph. The highest quaterback on the board that we had.

Q. What's the future for Christian Hackenberg?

A. He played good in the first few games of the season, but in practice Mason was out performing him and we took him in the second round to be honest we just wanted to see what we have in Mason.

Q. You have yet to publicly anwser what happened to the coaching staff what occurred.

A. When PX1 accepted me, as owner of the Cardinals Bruce Arians was already fired by the Bidwells that move had nothing to do with our ownership. We had to act quickly, as a matter of fact we didn't choose our current coaches or staff they are going to be on a short leash they are not people I hired. So really that's all I have to say, about it wish that we could have retained the old staff, but it's nothing we can do or PX1 it was a error of the bidwells.

Q. Why are you calling this a rebuilding team?

A. The old regime was building to win now, but they didn't and we decided we wanted to get younger. It's simple try and improve each position, and fill any need we might have. You win and you lose in the trenches that's football.

Q. What kind of offense and defense are you running

A. 3 yards and a cloud of dust, basically own time of possession and limit turnovers. We are a team who can go 3-4 receivers to and play that way to.

Defense we play a attacking 4-3 and mix in zone and man with exotic blitzes we give you different looks all game and capatilze on those.

Q. Is it true that PX1 made you sit with us and have this chat?

A. Basically we didn't want talk about our team until the first half of the season was in the books less pressure on the coaches and players but we abide by the rules and understand that fans want to hear more what we are doing here. The fans are what make this possible.

Q. Now you have signed on do weekly or bi weekly reports that's correct and we can expand ore than about your franchise that's correct.

A. Yes, we are going to work with the Arizona central paper and inform the fans

Q. We kept it simple but, thanks for chatting with us, I know your awfully busy with your team.

A. No problem

Q. What about your recent suspension in PX1

A. It's something I have learned from, with that said I'm going to my office and start game planning and work on my roster take care.