ARE YOU IN? SEA VS MIN

Jukemwr21

All-Star
0ap2000000090258_video_cp.jpg

MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA - Almost all good things must come to an end, and that's exactly what happened this week for the Hawks. Seattle trailed early in this game, and despite a well placed effort in the 2nd quarter, a good Vikings defense kept them down.
11147851_10153675849878221_6997188473258356282_n.jpg

Russell Wilson proved how human he can be in this one taking credit for all 3 takeaways by the Vikes. " I have to be better so WE can be better. I lost this game for us, and I have to continue to grow as a player to make sure things like this don't happen again." Wilson said during the post game interview. Hunter Smith was a monster in this contest coming up with a sack (Pictured above) and an interception. He was quoted as saying, "I hope we see them again, this game was ours to win and, people keep underestimating us and we just keep proving them wrong. Now the conference is tied so we'll see what happens."

Things are going to get interesting in the coming weeks in the NFC. Before this game it was clear that the road to SB50 was likely to go through Seattle for the 3rd consecutive year, but that may not be the case. WE WILL SEE...

Until next time check out this commercial with your favorite QB...