2016 NFL Draft Chat

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
This years HB is the weakest that I can remember and everyone knows how dear HB's are to me. I don't think It will effect the top 2 round but the mid-late round backs are not good at all. Other then a Alex Collins from Arkansas and the guy from Illnois state there isn't many people that could even potentially be starters

I mean Hood from North Carolina was the 10th best back in that rankings for next year

Imperfect611

Starter
This next class is going to break the RB market tbh. RBs are going to be treated like safeies soon I think. Nobody will pay them bc there are just too many serviceable ones out there.

Glen Cieske

All-Star
Elliot is an elite talent. My thought process is that if you have the opportunity to snag a guarantee starter, potentially an all-pro, then grab him. While all those other teams are lobbying for a RB next year you can acquire the talent at other positions that teams are passing on.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
1. Los Angeles f/ Ten.: Jared Goff QB California
2. Philadelphia : Carson Wentz QB North Dakota St.
3. San Diego: OT Jack Conklin OT Michigan St.
4. Dallas: Jalen Ramsey CB Florida St.
5. Jacksonville: DL Deforest Buckner
6. Tennessee: OT Laremy Tunsil Ole Miss (trade)
7. San Francisco: DE Joey Bosa OSU
8. Cleveland: HB Ezekil Elliot OSU
9. Tampa Bay: CB Vernon Hargreaves UF
10. New York Giants: LB Leonard Floyd
11. Chicago: DE Shaq Lawson Clemson
12. New Orleans: DT Sheldon Rankins, Louisville
13. Miami: CB Eli Apple, Ohio St.
14. Oakland: CB William Jackson, Houston
15. Baltimore DL A'Shawn Robinson, Alabama
16. Detroit : OT Taylor Deck
17. Atlanta: LB Darron Lee OSU
18. Indianapolis: DL Vernon Butler, LA Tech
19. Buffalo: DL Robert Nkemdiche, LA Tech
20. New York Jets: QB Paxton Lynch Memphis
21. Washington: ILB Reggie Ragland, Alabama
22. Houston: WR Corey Coleman, Baylor
23. Minnesota: WR Laquon Treadwell, Ole Miss
24. Cincinnati: WR Will Fuller, Notre Dame
25. Pittsburgh: CB Artie Burns, Miami
26. Seattle: C Ryan Kelly, Alabama
27. Green Bay: DT Andrew Billings, Baylor
28. Kansas City: WR Josh Doctson, TCU
29. Cleveland: Conner Cook: MSU
30. Carolina: HB Derrick Henry Alabama
31. Denver: OT Germain Ifedi, Texas A&M

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I would like to see the Vikes get Treadwell. Could be like Cris Carter. He was collared to Marcus Colston which would be ok too.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Yes Jack admitted he may could need microfracture surgery in the future

A few CB's I didn't have in 1st round was Mackenzie Alexander from Clemson, Xanien Howard from Baylor or Burns from Miami who I had going late 1st. But I don't see Panthers taking a CB in first 2 rounds despite just getting rid of Norman

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I only wish bad things upon Tunsils career for what he did to UGA and refuse to ever cheer for him or the NFL team he goes to.

yes its a huge deal

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
He told coaches he was committing to UGA like 1 week before signing day. He was a 5* from florida so it was a major deal. Then he ends up committing and going to Ole Miss despite never even going to the school because they paid him. The story turned out to be true when his step dad started talking and he was suspended for a lot of this year.

Imperfect611

Starter
He told coaches he was committing to UGA like 1 week before signing day. He was a 5* from florida so it was a major deal. Then he ends up committing and going to Ole Miss despite never even going to the school because they paid him. The story turned out to be true when his step dad started talking and he was suspended for a lot of this year.

That is a shitty thing to do, but at the same time I am for paying college players if they are going to be on TV and used to sell products. I feel like it ended up being a good move for him anyway still going to be drafted and got paid.