2016 Movies

Which movie(s) are you most excited about coming out in 2016?

• Total voters

oBUCKNUTo

Contributor
Hey guys, not sure how many of you are into movies (I'm sure a good many of you are). I was just curious to see what movie(s) are you most excited about coming in 2016?

I made this a poll (because I like polls)...but post other movies in the comments.

I myself and mostly stoked to see X-Men (my favorite comic book series) and Independence Day 2. Although, pretty much every single one on this list I'm excited to see.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Good post. Not a ton of those that I'm super excited for (yet) but an interesting topic. woodsmall12 is a superhero movie nut so I'm sure he has something to add to the topic for sure.

woodsmall12

All-Star
All about Star Wars so that goes to the top of the list

Eager to see deadpool ... The skits and footage I have seen so far is great!

And suicide squad has a great cast ... Hoping to see another side to the bad guys similar to Gotham which is deep and detailed

Next would be Batman vs Superman just not sure I feel as excited as I should be ... My guy tells me it'll be a let down

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The new Star Wars I'm excited for but that's not the same one listed, right? Probably not since it says 2016 movies haha.

oBUCKNUTo

Contributor
The new Star Wars I'm excited for but that's not the same one listed, right? Probably not since it says 2016 movies haha.
Lol, no the Rogue One movie is seperate coming out late next year. I think it involves the time between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.

oBUCKNUTo

Contributor
Deadpool was great! I heard Batman vs Superman was terrible...
I havent seen BvS but a few buddies saw it and they said just wait for it to come out on bluray. They tried to shove years of story into one movie...almost like playing catchup with Marvel all in one film.